I've put together an Illustrator CC script that helps in the conversion of the master Glyfz Office 2016 .ai masters to svg's. It only goes so far, the job of removing the cutouts is still down to you. What it does (not quite in this order) is:
- You are prompted to select the master ai file.
- It creates a new image file and copies over the 3 400% icons over, re-arranging them so they're right next to each other.
- It adds a stroke to any cutouts that don't have them so that flatten transparency works.
- If it's Illustrator CC 2017 it executes the "Make Pixel Perfect" function.
- It brings up the flatten transparency dialog (see below). You need to click OK.
- It ungroups and saves the new image file to the SVG sub-folder ready for final manual work and exporting.
The final manual work is to remove the paths within what should be the cutouts. Usually it will have been spit in to multiple paths so don't miss any. Then save and export as SVG.