Read this license agreement before opening this package and installing these images. It defines your rights and obligations. By installing and using these images, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this license agreement. If you do not accept or agree with these terms you must not install or use these images and must return all originals and delete any copies.
Grant Of License
This license is not a sale. Glyfz.com grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the images contained within the image library subject to the conditions contained herein.
You may not rent, loan, disseminate, publish electronically or by printed media, sell, sublicense, assign, transfer, or grant any rights to this Agreement or the images contained hereon, or grant rights to any compilation, derivative or collective work containing such images to any other person or organization without prior written consent of Glyfz.com.
This license agreement Does Permit the following uses of the images(s):
- You may use the images within your applications as a compiled resource, in web applications, on your company web site and in your help and documentation.
- You may create derivative images based on the Glyfz images at any time however these must be for use within your applications only.
This license agreement Does Not Permit the following uses of the images(s):
- You may not use or copy the image(s), or any part thereof and/or the written materials accompanying the product except as permitted by this agreement.
- You may not post or permit the posting of any image(s) to any electronic bulletin board or website, or put the images on-line in a downloadable format.
- You may not sell or distribute any image or derivatives of the images, as stock files, in any size or format, either alone or as part of a image library or other product except as defined in this agreement.
- You may not use or permit the use of the images, or any part thereof, including derivative works, in any product for resale except as defined in this agreement.
You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty-free right to reproduce and redistribute executable files created using the Software (the "Executable Code") in conjunction with software products that you develop and/or market (the "Image Library").
All digital image files and associated utilities are owned by Glyfz.com and are protected by the United States copyright laws, International Treaty provisions and other applicable laws. No title to or intellectual property rights to the images are transferred to you. Glyfz.com retains all rights not expressly granted by this license agreement.
You may not: rent, lease, sell, sublicense, un-bundle and/or re-package for re-distribution or re-sale the Image Library unless integrated as a compiled resource within your applications.
Glyfz.com warrants that the product media will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase (the “warranty period”). Glyfz.com's entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be replacement of any defective media that is returned to glyfz.com during the warranty period, along with a copy of your receipt, for refund of the purchase price. Except for the limited warranty above, the product is provided “as is.” To the maximum extent permitted by law, glyfz.com disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some state jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation Of Remedies and Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall glyfz.com be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the product, even if glyfz.Com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.